WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- A structured transformation programme to Rebuild & Transform Eating Habits to Combat Lifestyle-related Diseases
- Activate participants to begin taking charge of their own health journeys
- Equip participants to unlock the power of lifestyle & dietary habits to transform their health
- Coach participants to enjoy the process of habits change
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- People who want to minimize their risks of lifestyle-related diseases* and maximize their chances of a long healthy life, regardless of their current health status
- People who want to effectively combat the lifestyle-related diseases they already have through lifestyle and diet
- People who want to positively influence the eating habits of their family members.
PRICING: $350 per participant (U.P. $600)
- Basic Jumpstart Workshop x 1 session
- Advanced Jumpstart Workshop x 1 session
- 20-Day Online Support by Habits for Health Coach
- Habits Refresh Face-to-Face Coaching session x 30-minute
- Equipping Workshops x 2 sessions
VENUE: Habits for Health, #02-17, CT Hub, 2 Kallang Avenue, S 339407
LANGUAGE : ENGLISH
TRAINERS: Dr Chan Tat Hon & Certified Habits for Health Coaches.
ENQUIRY: Call / SMS / WhatsApp 9661 3398
IMPORTANT: This programme is not intended as nor should it be used by participants as a substitute for medical consultations with their own respective doctors or dietitians. Participants must continue to work closely with and consult their own doctors and dietitians regarding the management of their medications if any.
More about the Trainer:
Dr Chan is a passionate advocate of the power of lifestyle and diet in preventing and combating diabetes, cardiovascular diseases and other chronic lifestyle-related diseases.
He regularly conducts healthy lifestyle programmes for the community in government hospitals and various organizations.
On top of that, Dr Chan runs his own medical clinic and is often invited to speak at media events and seminars on the power of lifestyle and dietary habits in combating lifestyle-related diseases